All bookings are taken subject to the hirer agreeing to the
following Terms & Conditions:
- To enable us to meet your requirements efficiently we
require at least 24 hours notice for email bookings. However
if the booking is of an immediate nature, we will try to
accommodate you. Please call 0707 1000 212
- Car parking and congestion charge is not included in
the price. We cannot predict the costs of parking at places
visited therefore it is up to the hirer to pay the
parking ticket on the day, the driver will produce a receipt
as evidence of parking costs.
- No alcohol will be permitted ' inside' the vehicle at
any time under any circumstances. All alcohol transported
must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment. Should
the vehicle require valeting, due to negligence or alcohol
illness, a charge will be made of £100.00 will be
- Smoking in Taxis and Private Hire vehicles is against
the law in the UK and is not permitted in the vehicles offenders
may be prosecuted under UK law.
- The company reserves the right to decline any bookings
and to request any passenger to leave the vehicle if it
deems his/her conduct to be unacceptable.
- Unless otherwise instructed by the passenger, routes
travelled will be at the drivers discretion, in accordance
with road, traffic and weather conditions, whether the route
is the shortest or not. No allowance will be made to the
hirer on the ground that the route adopted is not actually
- The company will not be responsible for any delay, howsoever
caused, or any additional expense or loss incurred by the
client/s or passenger/s thereafter.
- Every endeavour is made to provide the type of vehicle
that is requested, however, no liability will be accepted
if this is not possible. An alternative vehicle of similar
specification will be supplied in this event.
- We reserve the right to supply a Higher specification
vehicle, including those of other operators, than the one
ordered. No additional charge will be levied provided that
the extra seats or facilities or capacity are unused.
- Where the Company hires in vehicles from other operators
to accommodate the requirements of the client/s, and/or
where the Company makes arrangements on behalf of the client,
such as meals, accommodation, ferries, admission tickets
or any other service provided by any other contractor, it
does so as an agent for and on behalf of the client/s.
- Any terms and conditions imposed by such other operators
through the Company shall be binding on the client/s as
if the client/s had directly contracted such services.
- The carriage of luggage is entirely at the owner's risk,
the Company will not be held responsible for any damage
to, or loss of personal property carried within the luggage
area or within the passenger area of the vehicle.
- Whilst we endeavour to estimate the amount of luggage
transported we are restricted on luggage compartments sizes.
- It is strictly forbidden to load luggage on passenger
seats in a car for safety reasons. If we feel it is necessary
to arrange for a larger vehicle to carry luggage in excess
of notification this will be charged accordingly. Please
note this does not necessarily equate with the number of
- Every endeavour is made for the faultless running of the
vehicles, but no responsibility can be accepted for any
breakdown whatsoever or any additional expense or loss incurred
by the client/s or passenger/s thereafter.
- No liability can be accepted for clothing being marked
or stained by road dirt, oil or grease from any part of
- Any damage, breakages etc to the vehicle upholstery, trimmings
or seat belts will be the responsibly of the hirer who will
be invoiced for the necessary repairs.
- Our vehicles are strictly non-smoking; offenders may be
liable for a fine of up to £500.00 resulting form
- Our tariff card does not constitute an offer of contract.
- All our vehicles are fitted with seat belts conforming
to EU regulations, it is up to the hirer (not the driver)
to ensure that seat belts are worn The Company will not
be held responsible for any claims resulting from the non
or misuse of seat belts.
- All invoices must be paid in full prior to the commencement
of the journey. Any discounts given will be deemed null
and void if this condition is not met. The company reserve
the right to pursue outstanding sums owed through civil
- Cancellations within 24 hours of collection time are charged
at full rate unless they are for a local journey when a
call out charge will be levied. Cancellations for airport
collections will be charged at full rate if the driver has
- All charges based on time are charged in fifteen minute
increments. All charges based on mileage are charged to
the last mile or part thereof.
- If you have a problem or complaint it is essential that
you inform the driver immediately, if you wish to make a
formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no
later than 7 days after your journey.
- The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete
or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary,
without prior notice.